The Big Chill (1983)
- Michael unpacking condoms was cut.
- The shot of Sarah in the shower was an alternate angle, and it is also reframed.
- The entire scene late at night on the first night with Sam, Nick, and Richard not being able to sleep was cut.
- The scene with Sarah talking on the phone to her daughter, and remarking "I can't believe what I hear myself say!" was cut.
- The scene with Sam and Karen in the grocery store was cut. Because of this, to save the continuity, the second scene of Meg and Sarah in the kitchen is shown in the place of the grocery store scene, instead of being between the outdoor scene with Harold and Michael and the scene with Chloe and Nick in the cabin.
- Michael's line, "Outside is just one big toilet" is cut, as is him zipping up just before he says this.
- Sam saying "Jesus" after everyone goes to the living room to watch JT Lancer is cut.
- The last part of the sequence where everyone clears the table while dancing to "Aint to Proud to Beg", with Sam talking in the dining room, was cut.
- Most of the jogging scene with Sam, Nick, and Harold is cut. It goes from the shot of the sunrise to the door closing on the van.
- The Second half of the scene with Sam and Karen on the dock was cut-the scene ends with Karen saying "It's not like talking to you".
- While arguing over the football play, Sam says "What the hell are you talking about!" rather than "What the fuck are you talking about!".
- Harold tells the cop to "Beat the hell out of" Nick rather than "Beat the shit out of" him. Later in that same scene, Harold says "I don't need this, Nick" rather than "I don't need this shit".
- At the dinner table, in the original, Sarah said "Jesus, even fortune cookies are getting cynical!". In the TV print, the word "Jesus" is muted.
- Meg says "I feel stupid in ten different ways" rather than "I feel shitty in ten different ways".
- The shot of Harold and Meg having sex on the bed was deleted, as was the shot of Sam and Karen making out on the ground outside.