IMDb > "Webster" (1983) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
"Webster"
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Webster" More at IMDbPro »

Great family entertainment!!!

Author: dmm316 from Michigan
27 September 1999

This was, in my opinion, one of the best sitcoms of the 1980s. It was funny, yet serious at the same time. It showed how families come in all shapes, sizes, and in this case, colors. I still enjoy watching these reruns whenever I can.

Good show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
4 May 2006

I used to watch this show when I was a little girl. Although I don't remember much about it, I must say that it was a pretty good show. Also, I don't think I've seen every episode. However, if you ask me, it was still a good show. In addition, I don't remember the theme song. Everyone was ideally cast, the costume design was great. The performances were top-grade, too. I just hope some network brings this series back one day so that I'll be able to see every episode. Before I wrap this up, I'd like to say that I'll always remember this show in my memory forever, even though I don't think I've seen every episode. Now, in conclusion, when and if this show is ever brought back on the air, I hope that you catch it one day before it goes off the air for good.