The Flight of Dragons (1982 Video)
- "A body in motion tends to stay in motion." - Newton's First Law of Motion
- "Protons have 1832 times the mass of electrons." - 30 years later, more precise measurements say 1836
- "All light is bent or refracted as it goes from one medium to another, save in a direction perpendicular to the interface between the two mediums."
- "...new species may result from the selective action of external conditions upon the variations from their specific type which individuals present...." - T. H. Huxley, to Darwin on Origin of Species
- "Gravity varies as to the inverse square of the distance."
- "The velocity of light is equal to the wavelength times the frequency of vibration." - This is actually true of anything that propagates as a wave as it's the definition of the phase velocity of the wave.
- "The geometrical properties of the space-time continuum are determined by the masses present in space and time."
Also Peter's naming of the different sciences was done in alphabetical order: algebra, anatomy, astronomy, biology, chemistry, geology, geometry, mathematics, meteorology, mineralogy, oceanography, paleontology, physics, psychology, sociology, trigonometry and zoology.