Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Several characters use the term 'sex pot,' and it's used to name a perfume.
- A married couple kiss. A woman attempts to become intimate with her husband but is comically thrown off the bed (she is tiny). Her husband is seen reading a book entitled "Marriage Without Sex". She is seen briefly wearing a bra and slip while she washes her dress.
Violence & Gore
- A woman is kidnapped from her own home and imprisoned in a laboratory. The heroes of the film are chased by a group of armed guards, who fire on them constantly, but nobody is actually shot. A man steps on two policemen's feet in order to get them to arrest him.
- A woman says the word "Shit". A gorilla gives a group of villains the middle finger.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- A woman takes a drag off of a cigarette, although the scene is comic since she is tiny and the cigarette is enormous.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The main character is menaced in various ways, both by villains and by accidents due to her tiny size, but it is always presented in a comedic way and only very sensitive children would possibly be afraid.