Superman II (1980)
- A scene of a young woman watching a football game, only to see it be interrupted by a newsflash involving the three Kryptonian villains' attack on the small town, causing her to call the TV station and attempt to get them to put the football game back on;
- A scene of a young Japanese girl viewing the villains' destruction of the small town on TV, followed by her father telling her that she shouldn't watch it due to excessive violence, causing her to reply, "Shut up!";
- An longer version of the scene of Zod using a machine gun in the White House, where Zod kills a young black secret service agent, then fires at a portrait of Richard Nixon;
- A longer version of the scene of Clark and Lois traveling by car in the snow before they go to the diner and meet the bully.
- At the end of the film Clark Kent bumps into a large bald guy, which reminds him to go to the diner to face the obnoxious trucker who beat him up earlier
- Superman destroys his Fortress of Solitude.
- The Phantom Zone villains land outside the Fortress of Solitude with Lex Luthor and Lois Lane, trying to figure out how to get in!
- Extended scenes of the three Kryptonians invasion of the White House, with Zod using a gun and Non frightening a dog.
- Superman cooks souffle using his heat vision, during dinner with Lois.
- Extended discussion between Zod and Ursa on the moon.
- The three Kryptonian villains are arrested in the TV version.
- A little girl watching the destruction of East Houston by the Kryptonians on TV.
- Longer conversation between Lois and Superman after he destroys the Fortress of Solitude.
- Lex Luthor taking Perry White's coffee during the Times Square battle.
- Lex and Eve Teschmacher admiring the Fortress of Solitude.
- Lex's negotiating with Superman after they leave the fortress is longer.
- General Zod says to Lex Luthor during the flight to Superman's Fortress. Zod: "I trust, you do not waste my time, Lex Luthor!" Lex Luthor: "Of course not, your turbulance!"