Allison Wong gets abducted by a gang of drug smugglers with a nasty sideline business involving white slavery and prostitution. Interpol agent Bill Eaton, honest worker Chen, and Allison's ... See full summary »
A lightning bolt strikes the grave of Bruce Lee. However, that is as much as Bruce Lee has to do with it. Then a kung fu instructor starts a quest to avenge a friend's death, and on the way... See full summary »
Decent, simple, honest Chinese farmhand and ace martial artist Tai-Lin goes to the Philippines to seek his fortune. He befriends scruffy petty street hoodlum Siao-Mao and gets a job as a ... See full summary »
Jason Pai Piao,
Ron Van Clief,
In the middle of the 16th century, Hideyoshi, a power hungry warlord sets out to destroy the Momochi clan. He sends his war commander in search of the clan's hidden gold only to find that ... See full summary »
This is the worst piece of crap I've ever seen. IT IS VERY FUNNY THOUGH!
Ok. I rented this movie last night with my friends thinking that it would be a good kung fu movie starring Bruce Lee (that's what it said on the cover). Bruce isn't even in this movie, except for a few clips that were poorly dubbed. There is this one part that shows the life of the young Bruce Lee. It uses some great 1950's jive. My personal favorite was "superstious mumbo jumbo". Oh yeah, I am still wondering why the Chinese people were named Jack, and Sue...
The fight scenes were not just okay.. they were pure cheese. I think they were the inspiration for the Power Rangers. They were totally unrealistic and they made me nausiated trying to follow the close up camera angles that were off center.
My favorite part of the film (there were actually about 6 of them spliced together) came in the first unrelated fight scene flashback when Bruce's great-grandfather dodges arrows from 4 bowmen, picks the arrows up and in one throw kills all 4 bowmen. There are so many outrageously cheesy parts to this film I can't name them all in 1,000 words!!
When watching this movie I have to suggest a few things:
1. See this with at least one or two friends. Seeing it alone is dangerous, and you will probably try to break something.
2. Watch this movie all the way through. My friends and were laughing so hard at some parts we were teary eyed.
3. Don't try to drink anything while seeing the fight scenes, I almost choked during one.
4. Watch the end credits where it says the names of all the people in the movie. Notice were it says "featuring:" and then gives the names of the members of the gang at the end (none of them were actually mentioned during the "film"). My favorite is Ron Harvey as "Jasper Milktoast".
5. When finished with this movie go back to the bad fights scenes and play them in slow motion. Pay careful attention to the guys in the background running around aimlessly. They almost stole the show!
I know this is a long review, but there's so much to be said about it. Even though this movie is probably the worst film I have ever seen, it is one of the funniest. If you want a good laugh and have a few hours to waste, please see this POS movie! It's craptacular!
13 of 14 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?