Logan's Run (1976)
- The Francis Hunt: The original opening scene had Francis 7 hunting a runner and shooting him backwards into a water fountain to applause from the onlookers.
- Box carving an ice sculpture of Logan and Jessica. This was removed as they were fondling each other in a lovers' embrace and this would have meant an R rating in the USA.
- Francis and Logan meeting a woman on Lastday. They casually chat about it and this illustrates the society's indifference to death.
- Longer, racier version of sequence involving characters passing through an orgy shop.
- A longer exchange in the Nursery.
- A longer Carousel sequence, with no overdubbed computer voice announcing Last Day.
- Slightly longer scenes between Logan and Jessica, including one where Jessica asks if Logan thinks "flame-out" is the ultimate kill. Another cut bit includes Logan explaining the danger of cubs "flying on Muscle," an unauthorized drug that "speeds up the reflexes" but is "no good for anyone over 13; shake you and me to pieces."
- A brief snip where Francis hears Logan's page to Cathedral and announces he will go to help him.
- A longer introduction to Holly, who announces that she is "Holly 13" and that "in ancient times, my number was unlucky."
- A longer Sex Shop sequence.
- There is a reference in Box's dialogue to the ice sculpture existing in the preview print because he says "What a pair! I'd like to sculpt you...Let me sculpt you and I'll show you where the others have gone...over there, arms 'round each other...nude, of course..." The dialogue between Logan and Jessica as they pose also sheds light on the plot hole of why Logan signaled the Sandmen to the Runners' hideout. Logan admits that he tried to send her back because he was going to return to the city all along. "That was the plan. I'd been ordered to find out where the Runners had gone and destroy it. That's why I brought in the Sandmen that killed them." He expresses remorse and confusion at his change of heart.