A group of people from different backgrounds have one thing in common: when they hear the world "gumball" whispered by one of the others, they know that it's time for the Gumball Rally: a no-holds barred, secret, winner-take-all rally across the USA. Written by
Murray Chapman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
It's a hilarious coast-to-coast, 180 mile-an-hour, go-for-broke, outrageous road race with the world's most expensive cars. And it's all just for glory and a gumball machine.
Did You Know?
Some of the featured cars:
- 1966 Ford Shelby Cobra 427 "Side Oiler" (Cobra Team)
- 1974 Ferrari Daytona (Ferrari Team)
- 1974 Porsche 911 Targa (Porche Team)
- 1971 Dodge Polara 440 police car (Dodge Team)
- 1970 1/2 Chevrolet Camaro Z28 (Camaro Team)
There is a sign for I-80 in Illinois on a road that is clearly not of Interstate quality. See more
You know how often my wife tried to get me to get rid of this car? Well that's German machinery for you. The car outlasted her.
Linda Vaughn ... Emergency Plan Alpha See more
Referenced in Mischief 3000