Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Brief partial nudity at a distance where girl strips down to her panties and prepare to go swimming below a waterfall.
Violence & Gore
- Bloodshed during the bear attacks, with the worst being a child that graphically loses his entire leg.
- A man later bleeds in his mouth when a bear hugs him.
- For being a PG movie, it's pretty violent.
- Some uses of hell, damn, bastard, son of a bitch and shit.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One character drinks.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Scenes of the bear stalking victims, often accompenied by suspenseful music, is somewhat intense.
- A scene where the bear attacks a mother and her child is very intense.