In Madrid, the orphan sisters Irene, Ana and Maite are raised by their austere aunt Paulina together with their mute and crippled grandmother after the death of their mother and their military father Anselmo. Ana is a melancholic girl, fascinated by death, after seeing her mother having a painful death and her father dead in bed. Written by
Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Regards d'une Enfance.
Did You Know?
- Your poor mother wanted to breastfeed you, but she was too pale and delicate. So i was the one who really nursed you.
- Heavens, no. I gave you a bottle.
- You've got big breasts. Will you show me?
- What do think this is, a circus?
- Come on, show me! I'll close my eyes and count to five... They're so big!
Featured in Zomergasten: Episode #7.4
Written by Joaquín Valverde
(as Valverde), Rafael de León
(as León) y Manuel L. Quiroga
Performed by Imperio Argentina See more