Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- Several moments throughout of topless women, as well as some full frontal female and male nudity.
- One slightly graphic sex scene.
Violence & Gore
- A few fistfights, one of which escalates brutally until the two are bloody and beaten. In that same fight, the fighters take gory bites outta one another.
- A man gets hung.
- A man gets shot twice (some blood), pushed into a pot of boiling water and stabbed with a pitchfork.
- Another guy gets shot. No blood.
- Some beatings, tortures and whippings.
- A handful of "ass" or "shit", but most of all the n-word is used nearly non-stop and often quite casually.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some people get drunk or some pipes and the like.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- The film is loaded with numerous disturbing and intense scenes regarding the treatment of slaves in the Civil War-era South. The film may be hard for some to get through due to its infrequent but grisly violence and sleazy, often harsh dialogue.