IMDb > "Good Morning America" (1975) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
user reviewsexternal reviewsawardsuser ratingsmessage board

"Good Morning America" More at IMDbPro »

The BEST morning show ever!

Author: drok2006 from Pennsylvania
10 December 2001

This show is the best for all of the news, and what is new and hip in today's world. Tony Perkins is always somewhere different doing the weather, and I am glad that the show takes him places and helps him not only be a weatherman, but a reporter as well.

Charles Gibson and Diane Sawyer are very good as the host of this show, and their jokes, while sometimes off-key, are still funny. Sometimes, you can even hear the crew laughing at them during the broadcast.

Emeril has been a great addition as well, and he is always doing something in the 1st floor studio, whether cooking or having a contest, is always interesting. You always see the reporters doing things hands-on, which never is really seen with the other shows. So, in general, if you are watching some other morning show, you should be watching Good Morning, America instead.

Good news magazine show

Author: Grace Zeh (filmgirlgz@gmail.com) from Chantilly, Virginia, USA
20 August 2008

"GOOD MORNING America," in my opinion, is a good news magazine show. The last time I can recall seeing it is when I was at my neighbor's house in 1989. I enjoy seeing Charles Gibson as one of the main anchors. There are many reasons why I said that. Also, I like Diane Sawyer as the co-anchor on this show because of her past work on "60 MINUTES." If you ask me, it seems that nobody stays with a TV show throughout its entire run anymore. Still, I enjoy hearing about what's happening in the world. The only thing I don't like hearing about is when someone has been murdered or gone missing. Now, in conclusion, if you liked this show, I highly recommend "THE EARLY SHOW." You will really enjoy it.

Great Morning Show!

Author: kpgarvey (kpgarvey@comcast.net) from United States
24 May 2005

Good Morning America Is A Great Show! Every Morning when it comes on, It displays important news events and other stuff people need to know. But it isn't just a news show. They have some other stuff. One competition was write a book and they picked one to publish. They also have musical performances and guest stars of upcoming movies or events. Normally in the beginning they do the news then weather. Then they have there normal event going on. then sometimes another look at the news and weather. Overall in my opinion it is the best morning show compared to Today (nbc) and The Early Show (cbs) (Godd Morning America is on abc) One thing I did not like about this show is that there are many commercials. Diane Sawyer and Charlie Gibson make perfect hosts for this and Robyn Roberts (News0 and Tony Perkins (weather) are great to!!!