Running Scared (1972) Poster

Quite a few people have been looking for this film
Carl Smith4 December 2011
This is not really a review, just some information. This film was lost for a long time. It was shown on the 4th of December 2011 in Braunston, the location where it was filmed. I understand they have had an awful time trying to find the film and to find out who the copyright holder is. I'm not sure if copyright has been resolved, but the film is still in existence and the female lead was at the showing in Braunston. I don't know if they are going to release anything, or if it is going to be shown again. There were at least two showings in Braunston which were completely sold out, I am kind of waffling now because I need to fill in ten lines of text. I hope this isn't too much of an issue for IMDb, I have only written this to give information to those searching for this long lost film.

Cheers Carl
5 out of 5 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this
Not brilliant but definitely watchable.
anglia6228 February 2002
I personally enjoyed this film as I was there at the making of it. The first car I owned was in it as was my Grandfather. I would love to get a copy of this film so if anyone knows how I can obtain one please let me know.
6 out of 13 found this helpful. Was this review helpful? | Report this