The Last House on the Left (1972)
- In the scene where Krug tells Weasel to cut Mari with his switchblade, this version goes on to show a close-up of Mari's bloody fingers with the voice-over, "Phyllis, he cut me!" This version goes on to show a wet patch on Phyllis' pants and a shot of the two semi-nude women holding each other.
- In the scene where Junior pleads, "You're gonna kill someone if you're not careful," this versions' scene has Junior continue, "...make 'em make it with each other." Sadie agrees, "That's a good idea!" Krug replies, "Make it with each other."
- The chase through the woods is longer. The added scene shows Weasel and Phyllis facing each other on opposite sides of the river. Phyllis gives him the bird and screams, "Screw, Creep!" Weasel's angry reaction ends the scene.
- During the carving scene, this version contains additional shots of the sheriff getting out of his police car and walking.
- The dialog between Weasel and Mrs. Collingwood during the fellatio scene is lengthier in this version.