IMDb > They Call Me Trinity (1970) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb
Lo chiamavano Trinità...

They Call Me Trinity More at IMDbPro »Lo chiamavano Trinità... (original title)

Page 5 of 5: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5]

Inexplicably popular Western is fairly dull throughout.

Author: gridoon
9 November 2003

This movie is overrated, to say the least. It's not good as a comedy, and it's not good as a "serious" film either. The pacing is far too plodding for the former, and there is too much lame slapstick for the latter. The only laughs come from some of Bud Spencer's reaction shots when he becomes exasperated by his brother's behavior. The dubbing is excellent but the full-screen framing is appalling. (*1/2)

The Amnesia Marathon Episode 1: They Call Me Trinity. Real Summary: wow it's better that I thought it would be

Author: WakenPayne from Valhalla
6 February 2010

I am testing myself to watch 3 bad movies in a row to find out if watching 3 bad movies in a row could give me amnesia I have a dubbed to English version of this movie. Now let me go down the points Music Score: bad quality but at least it suits Story: it's about a guy who goes to a town and he meets his sheriff brother and they fight for farmers land from a major and he allies with mexicans to drive them out and Trinity and his brother try to teach them to defend it - The final climatic fight scene will confuse anyone about who the #### are the good guys Conclusion: better than I thought but I need to continue with this I am next going to watch the Dolph Lungren and Jean-Claudde Vanne Damme movie "Universal Soldier" pray for my sanity

Le gringo whistles his way to cult adoration

Author: papyromancer (papyromancer@yahoo.com) from The Real West
26 June 2004

Crooked cops join forces with the non-violent precursors of the Seventh Day Adventists to take on militant cowboys. Speedy Gonzales must be prevented from stealing the sacred cows, and don't get me started on the evil Major in his baby blue leisure suit. It passed my mind to join the polygamists as well, at least for a bath or two. Now, let us take a moment for the Lord.

Sheriffs and convicts, may you procreate in peace, / In green fields where springs not fail / Far from the ringwormed itch of pan and scan.

Amen

Thank you Jesus.

If memory serves me right...

Author: Yngvar Myrvold from Tonsberg, Norway
17 January 1999

I recently caught the first two Trinity movies on TV, simply to confirm whether they are as completely devoid of interest as I felt when first watching them waaay back when.

And.....they most certainly are!

Terence Hill (the slim, blue eyed-one) is as nauseatingly coy, self-righteous and trouble-prone as I remembered. While Bud Spencer boulders his way through saloon-walls in the same old tired fashion. For a while, around 73-74, my local cinema seemed to show nothing else BUT these westerns. I hated them. So they had a following! So did Hitler!

Page 5 of 5: [Prev][1] [2] [3] [4] [5]