THX 1138 (1971)
- The mosaic at the beginning of the film has been color treated and looks more like a bank of monitors.
- The droid factory at the start of the film has been greatly expanded with CGI and we see much more detail of the creation of droids.
- Many shots of the "city" have been greatly expanded with much more detail.
- Several corridors in the film have been extended with more people.
- The "Mind Lock" sequence has been updated and now has much more shots of the droids being created and new eye effects on Robert Duvall.
- There is a never-before-seen shot of the police station.
- The train scenes at the end have been expanded with more special effects.
- The car chase scene is longer and more intense, with more CGI.
- THX is attacked by new CGI shell dwellers at the end on his way out.