Kelly's Heroes (1970)
- Oddball and his crew pack up to go over the lines to meet up with Kelly and others while local village girls are running around half naked.
- The platoon encounters a group of German soldiers and naked girls swimming in a pool.
- While they wait for Oddball in the barn at night Kelly and Big Joe have a conversation about their disillusionment with the war and why Kelly was made as a scapegoat for the attack that resulted in his demotion. Another scene was deleted from this part where platoon decides they don't want to continue with the mission and Gutkowski threatens Kelly at gunpoint, but Big Joe and Crapgame side with Kelly and everything turns out O.K.
- General Colt is in bed with some women when he gets a call that Kelly and others have broken through the enemy lines.
- During the attack on the town, production designer Jon Barry had a cameo as a British airman hiding from the Germans.
- One promotional still shows Kelly finding a wounded German soldier amongst the ruined houses during the final town attack.
- Kelly, Oddball and Big Joe discuss tactics while standing on an abandoned Tiger tank before the scene where they talk with German tank driver.
- When Kelly and platoon drive off at the end, a bunch of soldiers shout at them that they are headed in the wrong direction.