Monty Python's Flying Circus (1969–1974)
- The word "masturbation" in the "All-England Summarize Proust Competition" sketch.
- Graham Chapman's abbreviated rendition of "Tonight Tonight" from "West Side Story" in the "Funny Bus Conductor" sketch.
- The ending "Dad's Pooves" film from episode 38.
- Dialogue from "Biggles Dictates A Letter" sketch.
- A&E explains that: "All of the Monty Python[videos] available at the A&E online store were produced directly from masters that we received." And that some "rights issues" were involved in some of the cuts.