|Index||2 reviews in total|
William Rotsler under the moniker "Shannon Carse" directed, wrote and
produced this faux documentary detailing the steamier side of the sixties
Our action begins at a T.V Studio, where host George Ferris (Brand) interviews a cop for his show. The cop in question has busted many of these "depraved" parties and takes no time in revealing in what fornication and wanton abandon goes on behind door's and in private.
At this point we see a party in progress the obligatory keys in the pot scene and various hairy hulks mauling girls and coming out with some hilarious dialogue "Anybody got change for a D-Cup?"
Nearly 35 years on this Rotsler gem has dated a little, the dialogue is pretty poor but has some great elements, not as bad as you may think, give it a go
*** This review may contain spoilers ***
This is but another SWV ( Something Weird Video) offering from the Harry Novak T&A library. SWV is a weird company indeed. They seemingly have bought up the licensing for thousands of these underground-type films up thru the 70's primarily, ranging from soft porn to XXX, drug films, Go- Go, Female wrestling, Educational scare films, Loops, Spies, Gladiators, Spaghetti westerns...you name it, they go it. The website is mammoth for this genre, easy to navigate and is set up for commerce. However, their way of doing business is a bit outdated. They have a very limited bandwidth contract with their provider which they claim is the reason for their expensive downloads which are $10 a pop. A lot of their films are available on other websites for free or bundled in with memberships, so you'd think it might be in their best interest to negotiate a better deal with their IT provider. They were very late getting into the DVD realm, and offer only a couple of titles in Bluray format. Only a tiny percentage of their library has any previews, so if you are interested in a title, you may find a preview easier on Youtube and the ilk. If they are going to cling to their high fees, then the least they should do is offer a preview to boost sales interest. If you don't mind any of these shortcomings then SWV is the place to be. OK, back to the review.... Released in 1968 ( B&W), one year before full frontal is allowed in non- XXX films, this "film" acquiesces to the T&A limitations of that time. So what we get is an R-rated precursor to swinger activities, but don't let that deter you in any way. 90% of the film is centered around various, drawn- out sequences of swinger/swapper activities. The other 10% will you most likely fast-forward thru as its inane as you can imagine. The scenes mostly go as follows: 6-9 people in a living room making out, the women get topless, then down to their granny panties, some dancing and rolling around on the floor ensues. Then comes a shower scene which is sort of pointless because they cant show genitals as 3 of them are eventually crammed into a tub ( standing) and some of the other party members come in the bathroom for some very claustrophobic voyeur action. Then its off to a bedroom frolic that starts off lesbian, but ends in a 3-way. SWV poster-gal Marsha Jordan, is sort of the hostess and is topless for the entire film. She introduces the last swinger to the group, the unbelievable torpedo-mammaries of Cara Peters who becomes the envy of all the other female swingers and the desire of all of the men when she shakes her stuff during a long solo dance. There's a protracted strip-poker scene too with an abundance of bared boobage. If 60's B&W boobies are your thing, this film is for you as the cast is replete with plenty to ogle. If you are skittish about seeing average Joes, in their tidy-whiteys relax, they mostly stayed fully dressed.
|Plot summary||Ratings||Plot keywords|
|Main details||Your user reviews||Your vote history|