The Prisoner (1967–1968)
- Different theme music and differently edited opening credits (same as the alternate version of "Chimes of Big Ben.")
- Slight differences in the sequence where No. 6 wakes up in the Village for the first time.
- A longer version of the sequence where No. 6 tours The Village by taxi.
- When Rover is introduced, it does not kill a villager as it does in the televised version.
- Longer version of the sequence where No. 6's radio-controlled helicopter returns to the Village.
- Different closing credits, ending with an image of Earth and the universe turning into the pennyfarthing bicycle logo. Also, Wilfred Josephs is credited as musical director.