The wacky and hilarious adventures of Danger Mouse, the greatest secret agent (mouse) in the world and his trusty, bumbling sidekick, Penfold. Together, they follow Colonel K's orders and ... See full summary »
Bugs Bunny, the famous, Oscar-winning cartoon rabbit, hosts his first weekly television series, along with all his fellow Warner Brothers cartoon stars, including Daffy Duck, Porky Pig, ... See full summary »
The Pink Panther is an heroic, moral cartoon cat with pink fur and the manners of an English aristocrat. He only becomes flustered or angry at obtuse or offensive humans who try to disrupt ... See full summary »
The Jetsons are a family living in the future. They have all manner of technological appliances to help around the house. George Jetson works at Spaceley's Sprockets, doing his best for his family. Written by
Murray Chapman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
An episode of another Hanna-Barbera show, The Flintstones (1960) (The Flintstones: Time Machine (1965)), in which the Flinstones and the Rubbles use a time machine at the Worlds' Fair to travel to the future, features a distinctly Jetson-esque 21st century. See more »
Classic Hanna-Barbera from the golden age of the early 60's
If you wanted to know what the future would be like,The Jetsons was the show to watch. From its opening sequence where George,Jane,Judy,and Elroy and Astro fly to their sky high apartment in their family car(spaceship), and other parts was the highlight of the show. In my honest opinions about the show,I never did like the ones they did from the late 1980's,but it was the earlier episodes that were the ones to tuned in for(the original 24 episodes from 1962-1963 which ran on ABC-TV,and its repeats continued into syndication). This was on the same format as another Hanna-Barbera format,The Flintstones,but this was a show that features all of the gadgets that were used in the future and so much more. The original ones were a lot more funnier too,including several episodes that I would highly recommend for viewing from the 62-63 season,and these were classic gems of animation.....................
1. The premiere episode,where George gets very nervous about bringing over his boss for dinner(Mr. Spacely),and it ends with hilarious results.
2. The Jet-Screamer episode,where Judy goes out on a date with her singing idol,and George tries to brake it up,ending up uninvited at teen club.
3. The Las Vegas(Space Vegas)episode,where George and Jane leave the kids behind at home,and then head to Vegas and that's when Jane catches George flirting with another woman,in which the woman turns out to be the head of huge cosmetics company in which Mr. Spacely gets George to get a contract sign for his job. My personal favorite.
4. The episode where Elroy runs away from home after George and Jane find out that he and another classmate switch report card tapes,and from there Elroy tangles up(along with Astro the dog)with some dangerous space criminals and its up to George to save Elroy and the family from great danger.
5. The Ultiblah episode(hilarious as it gets!) in which a troublesome robot gets Mr. Spacely,George,and Henry the maintanance man in trouble with the Army,and its up to George and Henry to bale themselves and George's boss out.......
*Catch the episodes on Boomerang and Cartoon Network!
6 of 7 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?