The experiences of two rescue specialists with the L.A. County Fire Department, whose job is to rescue people from dangerous, life-threatening situations (car accidents, cave-ins, stranded ...
See full summary »
One hundred eleven episodes of this syndicated show were produced between 1956 and 1959, debuting in the US in January 1957. Chuck and P.T. own a helicopter company that is hired to perform... See full summary »
Captain Matt Holbrook leads a squad of brave and tough detectives in a large, unnamed city. Instead of leading personal lives, they spend all of their time tracking murderers, thieves, ... See full summary »
Mike Conners played an unnamed police undercover agent who infiltrated organized crime to expose the leaders and their plots. His name changed with each episode in order to protect him. ... See full summary »
Inspired by James Warner Bellah's "The Valiant Virginians," a 1953 book that had previously been serialized in "The Saturday Evening Post," this series focuses on the impact war has on the ... See full summary »
In 1909, when young Paiute Indian Willie Boy returns to his California reservation to be with Lola, whose father disapproves of him, a killing in self defense takes place, triggering a massive man hunt for Willie.
Operating their skydiving service company "Ripcord", Jim Buckley and Ted McKeever are able to get to places that others can't and get there much faster. This leads them on many exciting ... See full summary »
The experiences of two rescue specialists with the L.A. County Fire Department, whose job is to rescue people from dangerous, life-threatening situations (car accidents, cave-ins, stranded hikers, capsized boaters, etc.). This show predates the better known Emergency! (1972) by almost 15 years. Written by
Rescue 8, TV Air Date, Title, Plot Summary, Episodes 61 TO 73
61. 2/17/1960: The Square Triangle..A man falls during a fight over his fiancée and is precariously suspended on a rotted pier. Wes: Jim Davis. Newcomb: Les Tremayne. Vince: William Kendis. Lucy: Marian Wright
62.2/24/1960: Ti-Ling... A Chinese girl is buried under rubble after an explosion in her father's restaurant. Wes: Jim Davis. Jimmy: James Hong. Skip: Lang Jeffries. Kim: Judy Dan.
63. 3/3/1960: Lifeline... Wes and Skip race through a storm to repair a lighthouse and rescue its keeper. Evan: Tom Middleton. Wes: Jim Davis. Skip: Lang Jeffries. Cappy: Charles Irwin.
64. 3/10/1960: High Lonely... A watchman is left dangling at the top of an airplane-warning tower. Wes: Jim Davis. Ernie: Johnny Seven. Dan: Syd Saylor.
65. 3/17/1960: Comeback... A retired actor is trapped on the tottering top floor of his mansion. Woodward: Robert Warwick. Wes: Jim Davis. Skip: Lang Jeffries.
66.3/24/1960: Quicksand... While fleeing gunmen, a man (Dabbs Greer) is buried in a landslide. Wes: Jim Davis. Skip: Lang Jeffries.
67.3/31/1960: Breakdown...Emotionally disturbed Danny Tilford (Robert Redford) causes his garage to collapse---on himself. Wes: Jim Davis. Skip: Lang Jeffries. Mrs. Tilford: Sara Selby.
68. 4/7/1960: School for Violence... A high-school principal is attacked by a gang of young hoodlums. Wes: Jim Davis. Justin: Bill Erwin. Jess: George Brenlin.
69. 4/14/1960: The Devil's Cavern... A man falls into a cavern---and the only available help is his dog. Wes: Jim Davis. Skip: Lang Jeffries. Woodruff: William Fawcett.
70. 4/21/1960: 13 Stories... Up Workers are trapped between floors in an elevator in a burning building. Wes: Jim Davis. Norris: Walter Coy. Skip: Lang Jeffries
71. 4/28/1960: Deep Danger,Running from a burglar,a woman falls into an old well left by an oil-drilling team.Wes: Jim Davis.Helen: Constance Dane. Skip: Lang Jeffries. Mike: William Phipps. Reed: Leo Needham.
72. 5/5/1960: I Don't Remember... A cornered robber falls from a catwalk and is left dangling 50 feet above the ground. Wes: Jim Davis. Hal: Don Devlin. Skip: Lang Jeffries. Hawkins: Dick Ryan.
73. 5/12/1960: Second Team... Skip (Lang Jeffries) rebels when a new man replaces Wes as his chief. Wes: Jim Davis. Leeds: Robert Karnes. Foreman: Len Hendry.
4 of 4 people found this review helpful.
Was this review helpful to you?