Leave It to Beaver (1957–1963)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- None, the show is very good natured. Some episodes revolve around potential boyfriend/girlfriend relationships, and quarrels that result from it, however nothing explicit is ever shown/happens.
Violence & Gore
- Nothing apart from the occasional schoolyard fight/bullying.
- None, though some characters do occasionally heckle and bully one another. No explicit language is used.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- One episode revolves around Beaver trying to smoke a pipe that his father got as a gift, and one other features Ward accusing a housekeeper of being drunk when some brandy goes missing. There other occasional smoking and drinking mentions on the show, but no one ever gets drunk or high or anything of the sort.
- Beaver brings home an old drunken bum in one episode. In another, their uncle is sloshed, falls off a ladder, and breaks his neck.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- Some episodes do deal with bullying, and sometimes Beaver gets himself into some perilous situations. No one ever gets seriously injured or anything.