Was one of three replacement shows for NBC's Perry Como's Kraft Music Hall (1948) during the summer of 1956. Others were hosted by Patti Page and Julius LaRosa (each of which would host for about a month) and in a clever cost cutting move, featured an identical supporting ensemble (Carl Hoff's Orchestra, The Frank Lewis Dancers, and The Spellbinders). Debuted on 11 August 1956 and was last telecast on 8 September 1956.
Is this interesting? Interesting? | Share this
Share this: Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Permalink

See also

Goofs | Crazy Credits | Quotes | Alternate Versions | Connections | Soundtracks

Contribute to This Page