The Trouble with Harry (1955)
Parents GuideAdd to guide (Coming Soon)
Sex & Nudity
- One of the male characters makes advances towards a female one, and says he would like to paint her nude (he is an artist.) No actual sex or nudity in the movie.
Violence & Gore
- A dead body is featured prominently throughout the movie, with a small bloody wound on the head. However the film is largely comedic and the dead body is played more for jokes and comedic effect. The movie never feels gory or violent.
- None. Some characters talk bad about one another but no profane language is used. One woman repeatedly claims her late husband was a terrible man, but there is no bad language at all.
Alcohol, Drugs & Smoking
- Some drinking/smoking. No characters are shown to get drunk.
Frightening & Intense Scenes
- None. There is a dead body featured throughout the film but the comical nature overwhelms this and the movie never feels frightening or unsettling.