Edit
The Philco-Goodyear Television Playhouse (TV Series 1948–1956) Poster

Trivia

During the first season, the show had three names: "The Philco Television Playhouse" for episodes 1.1 through 1.28; "Repertory Theatre" for episodes 1.29 through 1.31; "Arena Theatre" for episodes 1.32 through 1.38; and finally, starting with episode 1.39, the original name, "The Philco Television Playhouse," was restored.
Is this interesting? Interesting? | Share this
Share this: Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Permalink
During the fourth through seventh seasons (October 1951-August 1955), this show alternated with Goodyear Theatre (1957).
Is this interesting? Interesting? | Share this
Share this: Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Permalink
During the eighth season (August 1955-February 1956), this show alternated with Goodyear Theatre (1957) and The Alcoa Hour (1955).
Is this interesting? Interesting? | Share this
Share this: Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Permalink
Last broadcast was episode 8.12 on 12 February 1956.
Is this interesting? Interesting? | Share this
Share this: Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Permalink

See also

Goofs | Crazy Credits | Quotes | Alternate Versions | Connections | Soundtracks

Contribute to This Page