- An argument between Grumpy and Doc over whether Snow White goes or stays.
- A song ("Music in Your Soup") in which the Dwarfs sing about the soup Snow White just made, she shows them how to eat properly, and Dopey swallows his spoon, which the other Dwarfs manage to kick out of him, along with the bar of soap he had also inadvertently ingested from the scene where the Dwarfs wash their hands.
- The Dwarfs discuss what to make as a present for Snow White (Happy proposes a crown with precious jewels, Bashful suggests a golden harp with angels on it, Doc proposes a coach with six white horses and Grumpy suggests a mop), until they decided on a bed.
- The Dwarfs make the bed for Snow White.
- The witch brewing the cauldron for the poison apple.