IMDb > Tommy Tucker's Tooth (1922) > Reviews & Ratings - IMDb

Tommy Tucker's Tooth More at IMDbPro »

Jack Records, longtime Oklahoma City physician, was one of the kids in the movie

Author: sfrokc from Denver
9 May 2008

I've not seen this movie in quite a few years, but there is a copy of it somewhere in my family. My dad, Jack Records, who lived in Kansas City as a child, played one of the kids in the movie (Tommy Tucker, I think, but hesitate to say for sure. He'd have been 11 years old at the time. I wish the credits had been listed here). He contacted the Disney Studios in his later life and got a print of the film. I'd like to see it again to confirm which character he played. As an adult, he became a physician (ob-gyn), spending his entire professional life in Oklahoma City. He died in 2000, at the age of 89. That his path and Walt Disney's should have crossed this way is one of our family's favorite stories.

Update: June 19, 2014

Someone uploaded a copy of the film to YouTube, where it is currently available for viewing. My dad played the role of Jimmie Jones.

Walt Disney's First!

Author: Dirk Vander Wilt from New York
1 May 1999

This was the first short ever by Walt Disney, and one of the few things that he directed (he was mostly a producer). The quality is very poor, compared to the modern days of Pocahontas and Tarzan, but it still has that innocent touch that makes all of Disney's productions magical.