Week of   « Prev | Next »

9 articles


Exclusive Pic: 'Switched At Birth' Asks 'What If?'

1 hour ago

On July 8, Switched At Birth poses a very intriguing question: "What If?"

What if Regina had told the hospital about the switch when she discovered it years ago? What if both girls had been raised in the privileged Kennish household from age three? What if Daphne had a cochlear implant? What if Bay was a straight-a student? What if Kathryn and John didn't have a happy marriage?

Those are just a few of the scenarios presented in Ecce Mono and ETonline scored an exclusive photo from the episode, which the cast was beyond ecstatic to bring to life. "Oh my god, I'm so excited, I can't even handle myself," star Katie Leclerc exclaimed to ETonline. "Daphne is super different in the episode. Normally, Daphne can't wear rings because of the sign language but I had like five rings on, nine necklaces and I'm in heels -- it's so fun!" To which Vanessa Marano giggled, "Yeah, Daphne's »


Permalink | Report a problem


Story that Sparked Baldwin's Rant Removed from Web

1 hour ago

The story alleging that Alec Baldwin's wife Hilaria was tweeting during James Gandolfini's funeral last week has been removed from the web after The Daily Mail admitted the story was factually incorrect.

The story led the 30 Rock star to go on a blistering profanity-laden Twitter rant that was later criticized by gay groups for being  homophobic. Baldwin and his wife both denied the alleged facts in the story and Alec's anger was directed at the Daily Mail reporter who wrote the story, George Stark, whom he referred to as a "toxic little queen."

In a statement over the weekend, a rep for the U.K.-based Daily Mail admitted the story was not correct. "We accept Mrs Baldwin's assertions that she did not Tweet from the funeral and apologize for any distress caused," the statement said. "But this was a genuine misunderstanding caused by a baffling defect in the Twitter platform and we »


Permalink | Report a problem


'Bible' Follow-Up Series Coming To NBC

2 hours ago

The Bible, a 10-part miniseries that aired on History in March 2013, will not only go down as one of the year's biggest hits, but also one of its biggest surprises as few predicted every installment would garner over 10 million viewers.

Related - Meet The Man Who Played Jesus

So it should come as no shock that producers Mark Burnett and Roma Downey have locked down plans to produce a follow-up series, tentatively titled, A.D.: Beyond The Bible.

Related - History Channel Slams Obama/Satan Comparisons

The series begins in the dark days after Jesus' betrayal and death, according to a press release. " A perfect storm brews in the Holy Land, fueled by social injustice, Roman military oppression and religious unrest. High priests and the Herod dynasty vie for power. Zealot revolutionaries turn to violence to regain what they believe is their promised land. And in the face of terrible odds and brutal persecution, the small band »


Permalink | Report a problem


Aniston: Eating a Big Mac Made Me 'Feel Terrible'

3 hours ago

Looks like Jennifer Aniston won't be hitting up a McDonald's drive-thru anytime soon.

In a candid interview with celebrity makeup artist Tina Turnbow for The Cut, Aniston reveals the time she had no choice but to eat McDonald's -- and the not so pleasant after effects on her "purified system."

Pics: Jennifer Aniston Goes Toe-to-Toe with Rachel Bilson

"I'll never forget when Justin and I were on a road trip and we were so hungry. The only thing around was McDonald's. I think I ordered a Big Mac," she explains. "Wow, my body did not react well to that! It was like putting gasoline in a purified system. I am always trying to eat organic and natural foods, so that just made my stomach turn and made me feel terrible. And I think what you put in your body, as well as stress, is reflected in the quality of your skin."

Speaking of her »


Permalink | Report a problem


Mumford & Sons' Ted Dwane Returns to Stage

3 hours ago

Just a few weeks after undergoing emergency brain surgery, bassist Ted Dwane was back on stage with his band Mumford & Sons.

The musician made his return on Sunday night in Somerset, England when the folk group performed at the Glastonbury music festival. "I've come here a couple of times when the festival isn't here and stood under the Pyramid Stage with my mate and imagined what it would be like," Dwane told the BBC backstage before going on to perform. "So, the fact that we are getting to do it is all I've been thinking about right now.

Related: Steve Martin Fills In For Mumford & Sons

Marcus Mumford was happy to have his band mate back on stage, telling the crowd, "We have danced together, we have celebrated the fact that Ted is alive together. Shall we sing together?"

This isn't the only good news for fans! Mumford & Sons announced on their website that not only have »


Permalink | Report a problem


Demi Lovato Lashes Out At Rappers & Rockers

4 hours ago

Demi Lovato has some strong, profanity-laden comments regarding the drug use of her fellow musicians, and them condoning it in their music.

The 20-year-old Skyscraper singer went on a rant to Cosmopolitan magazine, saying, "When I look at someone who's out there partying excessively or rappers rapping about doing drugs, who people look up to, and think, Oh that's a G; that's a gangster. I think, You're actually being a giant p***y."

Related: Demi Comments On Death of Father

Demi didn't stop there. She even went off on rock stars from music's past, telling the magazine, "Sorry, but those rockers in the '80s were the furthest thing from rock stars. They were so insecure and so lonely that they had to do these things to get them through the day. If you're spending your entire early 20s chasing the next party, what are you running away from? That's not a bada**. What's a bada** is »


Permalink | Report a problem


Farrah Abraham Enters Rehab

4 hours ago

Former Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham has checked herself into rehab for alcohol abuse, she confirmed to Radaronline.

"I'm 22 and I want to make better choices and ensure I can recognize when I am putting myself in a bad situation next time," she said in a statement to Radar, describing the decision as a "preventative step" to ensure that she stays on the right path. "At this time in my life, I need to stay focused on the positive to get through all of the negative that a DUI has caused in my life."

Pics: Star Sightings

She will undergo intensive counseling over the next 10 days at The Lukens Institute, a luxury center, in Palm Beach Gardens, Fla., beginning Monday, July 1.

Abraham was arrested in March for DUI in Nebraska, after failing a breathalyzer test and allegedly having nearly twice the legal blood alcohol level.

Video: Farrah Abraham Unhappy with Kim K. Comparisons

Her daughter »


Permalink | Report a problem


Nicki & Ciara Work the White Room In 'I'm Out'

4 hours ago

Is it just us, or does Nicki Minaj and Ciara's new music video for I'm Out resemble Michael and Janet Jackson's Scream? In addition to their highly sexual performance at Sunday night's 2013 Bet Awards, the hip-hop duo released a video for the new track that includes some scandalous new dance moves and Nsfw lyrics.

Donning all-white outfits and gold grills for I'm Out, Ciara, 27, was excited to shared the video, tweeting:

Ciara, the singer's fifth studio album, will be released July 9 and also features her other single Body Party. What do you think of the video? Play music critic in the comments.  »


Permalink | Report a problem


'Heat' Sizzles, 'White House Down' Disappoints

18 hours ago

As moviegoers sought refuge from the summer heat outdoors, The Heat was nevertheless a hot choice at theaters this weekend, pulling in an estimated $40 million domestic in its debut weekend.

The box-office sizzle unfortunately didn't extend to action film White House Down, starring Channing Tatum and Jamie Foxx, which crumbled with a fourth-place finish of $26 million domestic in its first weekend of theatrical release.

Pics: Role Call: Who Got Hired in Hollywood?

Although The Heat, a comedy featuring Melissa McCarthy and Sandra Bullock, conquered White House Down in the head-to-head opening-weekend faceoff, it was trumped by Monsters University for the top spot.

In its second weekend, the prequel to the 2002 animated Disney-Pixar film Monsters Inc. raked in over $46 million domestic, increasing its two-week gross total to $169 million.

Related: 'Monsters University' Aces Opening Weekend

Sandwiched between The Heat and White House Down was another second-week film, World War Z, which secured »


Permalink | Report a problem


9 articles



IMDb.com, Inc. takes no responsibility for the content or accuracy of the above news articles, Tweets, or blog posts. This content is published for the entertainment of our users only. The news articles, Tweets, and blog posts do not represent IMDb's opinions nor can we guarantee that the reporting therein is completely factual. Please visit the source responsible for the item in question to report any concerns you may have regarding content or accuracy.

See our NewsDesk partners