Week of « Prev | Next »
IMDb Editors Pick 11 of the Most Poignant Moments from “Transparent”
18 September 2015 6:03 PM, PDT
The Pfeffermans are reunited when Shelly’s husband goes missing in “Transparent.”
Though “Transparent” is nominated for the Emmy for Outstanding Comedy Series, some of its most memorable moments were the more poignant ones. IMDb’s editors picked 11 of their favorites:
1. When the family comes together for dinner at “Moppas”, and Maura wipes BBQ sauce off her daughter’s face.
2. Ali and Josh getting nostalgic over the Jim Croce album from their childhood.
3. In a flashback to 1994, Maura goes to Camp Cordelia and comes to life when she dances with Connie, the very accepting wife of a fellow camper.
4. When the kids all leave Maura’s talent show before the end of her performance, and you feel all the weight of Maura’s pain.
5. In a flashback scene, Shelly Pfefferman tells Mort, “I want you to be a man and save the day!”
6. Maura and Shelly reuniting »
- Melissa Roth