Beginning in March 2010, Steven Soderbergh decided to document his cultural diet for the year, noting down everything he watched and read, the results of which have just been made public. Taking in almost a hundred movies, 50 books and several tv shows, Soderbergh also found time to finish shooting two movies, Haywire and Contagion. Put’s us to shame, right?
The list, which is also dated and organised was given to Studio 360′s Kurt Anderson and reveals busy viewing days, possible favourites and no less than 20 viewings of his new film Haywire, 5 of The Social Network (none of the other Oscar noms get a look in!), and several Raiders of The Lost Ark, in black and white! And if he sticks to his retirement plans in the near future, god knows how large this list may grow.
Here is the list of just the movies he devoured and in the order »
- Neil Upton
Similar News ItemsThe Social Network (2010)
- Michael De Luca to Produce John Connolly Adaptation ‘The Gates’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2016, 1:39 PM, PDT)
- Aaron Sorkin Invites You to Enroll in the Aaron Sorkin Online Screenwriting Course (From Slash Film. 26 June 2016, 9:00 AM, PDT)
- Win a Now You See Me 2 Gift Pack (From Horror Asylum. 25 June 2016)
Black Swan (2010)
- Red band trailer for Bad Moms (From Flickeringmyth. 1 July 2016, 12:00 AM, PDT)
- 14 Films to Watch After Seeing Nicolas Winding Refn’s ‘The Neon Demon’ (From The Film Stage. 30 June 2016, 11:11 AM, PDT)
- The Neon Demon review (From Den of Geek. 30 June 2016, 7:50 AM, PDT)
- ‘Serial’ Podcast Subject Adnan Syed Granted New Trial In Murder Case (From Indiewire. 30 June 2016, 2:12 PM, PDT)
- ‘The Steps’ Exclusive Clip: Two Adult Siblings Meet Their Father’s New Wife and Grown Children (From Indiewire. 30 June 2016, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Sex, lies, on videotape: The Girlfriend Experience is mindblowing TV (From The Guardian - TV News. 30 June 2016, 4:50 AM, PDT)