The actress' five-year relationship with her Pride & Prejudice co-star came to an end shortly before Christmas but now the British beauty has moved on with a new man.
Knightley has fuelled gossip about her love life after she was photographed enjoying a day out with the keyboardist in London's Hoxton Square this week (ends08Apr11).
The new couple laughed and chatted as it basked in the springtime sunshine and even cosied up for a kiss on the lips.
Similar News ItemsKeira Knightley
- Pete Hammond’s Telluride Q&A With Makers Of ‘The Imitation Game’ [Video] (From Deadline New York. 31 August 2014, 1:59 PM, PDT)
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Wedding Isn't the First: See Other Celeb Couples Who Married in France! (From E! Online. 30 August 2014, 7:25 AM, PDT)
- The Imitation Game review round-up: Cumberbatch tipped for awards glory (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 30 August 2014, 7:23 AM, PDT)
- ‘Starred Up” is some of the bravest filmmaking of the year (From SoundOnSight. 30 August 2014, 2:25 PM, PDT)
- ‘Starred Up’ showcases superb performances from Jack O’Connell & Ben Mendelsohn (From SoundOnSight. 28 August 2014, 1:31 PM, PDT)
- Starred Up (From Rolling Stone. 28 August 2014, 9:50 AM, PDT)