The actress' five-year relationship with her Pride & Prejudice co-star came to an end shortly before Christmas but now the British beauty has moved on with a new man.
Knightley has fuelled gossip about her love life after she was photographed enjoying a day out with the keyboardist in London's Hoxton Square this week (ends08Apr11).
The new couple laughed and chatted as it basked in the springtime sunshine and even cosied up for a kiss on the lips.
Similar News ItemsKeira Knightley
- Jurassic Park 4: the versions that never were (From Den of Geek. 27 June 2016, 5:15 AM, PDT)
- Deadpool 2 Begins Shooting in Early 2017 (From MovieWeb. 24 June 2016, 4:49 PM, PDT)
- Brexit Fallout: ‘Game of Thrones,’ ‘Star Wars,’ and Oscar Favorites Could Face Trouble (From Indiewire. 24 June 2016, 9:58 AM, PDT)
- Rupert Friend Joins Iannucci's "Stalin" (From Dark Horizons. 20 June 2016, 7:11 AM, PDT)
- Armando Iannucci’s ‘The Death Of Stalin’ Starts Shoot, Rupert Friend Joins Cast, Closes Deals (From Deadline. 20 June 2016, 4:24 AM, PDT)
- Armando Iannucci's 'The Death of Stalin' cast revealed as shoot begins (From ScreenDaily. 20 June 2016, 3:49 AM, PDT)