Remember how Elvira relaunched her show this past fall? Did you not watch? I agree. It got shitty show times - often past midnight. What old person can stay up that late???
Now you can watch the new series and really enjoy it at a regular time, like 3Pm in the afternoon, with some weak tea and an egg-salad sandwich. The way Elvira meant it to be watched. Her show, Elvira's Movie Macabre, was relaunched this past fall and originally aired in the 1980s before half you little shits were even born.
The double-feature releases from Entertainment One will pair such really unwatchable public domain shit as George Romero’s Night of the Living Dead with I Eat Your Skin and a double-bill of Hammer Film’s The Satanic Rites of Dracula »
Similar News ItemsJack Nicholson (I)
- 10 Things That Wouldn’t Exist Without Leonard Nimoy (From Obsessed with Film. 2 March 2015, 1:08 PM, PST)
- Jack Nicholson -- I Haven't Totally Given Up On Lakers ... Yet (From TMZ. 2 March 2015, 10:40 AM, PST)
- Jared Leto's Joker Performance In Suicide Squad, Described In One Word (From Cinema Blend. 1 March 2015, 9:20 PM, PST)
George A. Romero (I)
- Tales From the Darkside Reboot Pilot Casts Lead, Plot Details Revealed (From DailyDead. 4 March 2015, 9:14 AM, PST)
- Film Review: ‘Accidental Love’ (From Variety - Film News. 25 February 2015, 2:19 PM, PST)
- DVD Review: 'Doc of the Dead' (From CineVue. 23 February 2015, 1:23 PM, PST)
Night of the Living Dead (1968)
- Horror Round-Up: Tom Savini’s Nightmare City Remake, Horror Icon: Inside Michael’s Mask with Tony Moran, Fox Casts Lead Role for Frankenstein Pilot (From DailyDead. 3 March 2015, 8:39 AM, PST)
- Night of the Living Dead: Reanimated on VHS (From Dread Central. 2 March 2015, 11:49 AM, PST)
- Review: 'The Lazarus Effect' Starring Olivia Wilde, Mark Duplass, Donald Glover And Evan Peters (From The Playlist. 26 February 2015, 9:06 AM, PST)