Forgot to post a reminder for this… If you’re a lover of black cinema… actually, scratch that… if you’re a lover of cinema, And you live in New York City, the next couple of months should be thrilling!
I already told you about the upcoming Charles Burnett and Euzhan Palcy retrospectives at the Museum of Modern Art (MoMA), in April and May respectively… well my fellow cineastes, below you’ll find even more goodness to add to your spring calendar, courtesy of the Museum of the Moving Image.
It began on April 2nd and will run through April 10th, happening at the Museum Of The Moving Image. I can’t encourage you enough to attend these screenings; it’s not often that you’ll find »
Similar News ItemsErnesto 'Che' Guevara
- Antonio Banderas eyed for Pope Francis biopic (From The Guardian - Film News. 11 December 2013, 12:03 AM, PST)
- Refn to host Marrakech masterclass (From ScreenDaily. 5 November 2013, 7:15 AM, PST)
- Join Che and the Gang Thursday Night at Schlafly Bottleworks – The Motorcycle Diaries (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 3 November 2013, 6:01 PM, PST)
The Thomas Crown Affair (1999)
- Spoiler-free Derren Brown: The Great Art Robbery review (From Den of Geek. 13 December 2013, 9:20 AM, PST)
- What to Stream on Netflix, Amazon, and Hulu This Weekend: Classic Musicals (From Vulture. 6 December 2013, 2:00 PM, PST)
- The top 10 underappreciated action films of 2013 (From Den of Geek. 3 December 2013, 2:57 AM, PST)
Charles Burnett (I)
- 'Bless Their Little Hearts,' 'Cicero March' Are 2013 National Film Registry Selections (From ShadowAndAct. 18 December 2013, 2:05 PM, PST)
- ‘Pulp Fiction,’ ‘Roger & Me,’ ‘Mary Poppins’ Join National Film Registry (From Variety - Film News. 17 December 2013, 11:45 PM, PST)
- ‘Black Nativity’ Review: Jennifer Hudson’s Joyful Noise Uplifts an Undercooked Plot (From The Wrap. 25 November 2013, 12:40 PM, PST)