1. Sydney Bristow - Alias (2001-2006)
Not only is Sydney the ultimate kick ass angel, she’s also a master of disguise (and many of them involved wearing little clothes), and speaks so many different languages that it was difficult to keep count.
Strangely enough, one of the best fights she was ever involved in was with her flatmate Francie’s doppelganger Allison Doren. Poor Francie had been murdered in her own restaurant and replaced by the evil lookalike. When Allison blew her cover by accepting Sydney’s offer of some coffee ice cream – ‘I just remembered…Francie doesn’t like coffee ice cream,’ says Allison, returning with a gun - a bruising encounter ensued.
The pair used everything against one another – their feet and fists, a heavy duty candlestick, glass doors, mirrors, a poker and even a drawer full of cutlery, until Sydney finally fired three shots into her nemesis. »
Similar News ItemsThe Dark Knight Rises (2012)
- Zack Snyder Is Seeing Batman V Superman For The First Time In IMAX This Weekend (From Obsessed with Film. 2 October 2015, 8:34 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Fry's 'Hippopotamus' secures sales, distribution deal (From ScreenDaily. 1 October 2015, 4:29 AM, PDT)
- Stephen Fry novel adaptation gets sales and distribution deal (From ScreenDaily. 1 October 2015, 4:29 AM, PDT)
Bradley Cooper (I)
- Three new clips from Burnt starring Bradley Cooper (From Flickeringmyth. 2 October 2015, 7:30 PM, PDT)
- The Hottest New Trailers of the Week: October 2 Edition (From Fandango. 2 October 2015, 11:32 AM, PDT)
- Renee Zellweger Returns! See the First Official Photo for Bridget Jones's Baby (From Us Weekly. 2 October 2015, 11:04 AM, PDT)
James Cameron (I)
- Terminator Genisys sequels get terminated (From The Hollywood News. 3 October 2015, 5:29 AM, PDT)
- Ridley Scott Says Neil Blomkamp’s ‘Alien’ Film Is A “Kinda Sequel” (From The Playlist. 2 October 2015, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- About: Hollywood Film Awards billed as the launch of awards season (From Hollywoodnews.com. 2 October 2015, 7:09 AM, PDT)