[The following contains some spoilers from last night's episode of Grey's Anatomy.]
It turns out that rumors of a Callie-Arizona wedding on Grey’s Anatomy have not been greatly exaggerated.
Ratings: Musical Grey’s Hits a High Note
With Callie’s life-and-death crisis — as well as the fate of her prematurely birthed baby — happily resolved in Thursday’s musical episode, TVLine can confirm that the star-crossed lesbian lovers will walk down the aisle in the episode airing May 5.
The duo’s big day, however, will not be without its drama. And two conspicuous absences at the ceremony can’t help but make us wonder if a second couple is off sealing their own deal. »
- Michael Ausiello
Similar News ItemsPatrick Dempsey (I)
- Patrick Dempsey to make directing debut on 'Berlin, I Love You' (From ScreenDaily. 14 March 2017, 4:19 AM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: [Spoiler] Poised to Exit (From TVLine.com. 31 January 2017, 6:47 PM, PST)
- Great Job, Internet!: A brief history of famous people being assholes (From The AV Club. 26 January 2017, 8:42 AM, PST)
- Grey's Anatomy: Has the ABC TV Show Been Cancelled or Renewed for Season 14? (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 March 2017, 7:40 PM, PDT)
- Grey’s Anatomy Review: Why Do You Need This? (From TVovermind.com. 24 March 2017, 11:59 AM, PDT)
- 'Grey’s Anatomy': Meredith and Nathan Make Their Relationship Official (Plus, Alex Calls Her 'Hot'!) (From Entertainment Tonight. 23 March 2017, 7:15 PM, PDT)
- Grey's Anatomy: Season 13 Ratings (From TVSeriesFinale. 24 March 2017, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- 14 Dirty Grey's Anatomy Secrets, Straight From the Cast (From BuzzSugar. 24 March 2017, 10:40 AM, PDT)
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy': Why Dr. Owen Hunt is Husband Goals (Commentary) (From The Wrap. 23 March 2017, 9:48 PM, PDT)