So, if things continue on this path, it’s safe to say there definitely might not be an NFL season this coming fall. And, if the glum news from AMC is correct, we won’t have a new run of “Mad Men” until 2012.
Which, to millions of Americans, stinks quite royally. No NFL Sundays? No “Mad Men” Sundays? What about all that suddenly spare time?
Not to worry. Here’s a »
- Jeff Pearlman
Similar News ItemsMiley Cyrus
- TVLine Items: Passmore Is Roadies Husband, Poehler Visits Maya and More (From TVLine.com. 1 July 2016, 2:40 PM, PDT)
- Here Are YouTube’s Most Popular 4th Of July Music Videos (From Tubefilter News. 1 July 2016, 10:37 AM, PDT)
- Cruel Intentions Far From Dead as Cast Options Are Extended at NBC (From TVLine.com. 30 June 2016, 3:54 PM, PDT)
"Mad Men" (2007)
- ‘How I Sold My Web Series to Netflix’: The Director of ‘EastSiders’ Explains His Secret (From Indiewire. 1 July 2016, 11:36 AM, PDT)
- Comic-Con 2016: AMC Announces Hall H Panels for The Walking Dead, Fear The Walking Dead, Preacher (From DailyDead. 30 June 2016, 12:57 PM, PDT)
- Lionsgate Clinches $4.4B Starz Deal (From ScreenDaily. 30 June 2016, 10:33 AM, PDT)
- Movie Review – Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie (2016) (From Flickeringmyth. 1 July 2016, 3:30 PM, PDT)
- Film Review: ‘Absolutely Fabulous: The Movie’ (From Variety - Film News. 29 June 2016, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- Watch Nikki Glaser Explain Why Low Self-Esteem Is Comedic Gold (From Rolling Stone. 27 June 2016, 7:32 AM, PDT)