As part of Reader Appreciation Month, we're featuring mini-interviews with You, The Film Experience crowd. Today, we've got Leehee, originally from Israel -- her name means "she is for me". I love that! I contacted Leehee because she was so happy about that post on The Black Swan (1942).
Nathaniel: Do you remember your first moviegoing experience or obsession?
Leehee: The first movie that I vividly remember seeing on the big screen was "Anne of Green Gables" when I was about 6... But my first obsession was with the first VHS tape I owned The Parent Trap (1961) . My twin sister and I watched it every.single.day for about a year....and it kind of drove our mom crazy! I wanted to be Hayley Mills and have Maureen O'Hara as my mom *so* bad.
- NATHANIEL R
Similar News ItemsKate Winslet
- Gotham Awards Analysis: ‘Get Out’ Is a Serious Awards Season Contender, ‘Wonder Wheel’ Is Shut Out, and More (From Thompson on Hollywood. 19 October 2017, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- Gotham Awards Analysis: ‘Get Out’ Is a Serious Awards Season Contender, ‘Wonder Wheel’ Is Shut Out, and More (From Indiewire. 19 October 2017, 11:07 AM, PDT)
- ‘Liberation Day’ Review: A Slovenian Rock Band Visits Pyongyang in this Utterly Bizarre Look at Life in North Korea (From Indiewire. 18 October 2017, 2:46 PM, PDT)
Emma Thompson (I)
- The Meyerowitz Stories (New And Selected) – The Review (From WeAreMovieGeeks.com. 15 October 2017, 6:13 PM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein, and the need for noise (From Den of Geek. 15 October 2017, 2:13 PM, PDT)
- Angie Everhart and Minka Kelly Come Forward With Stories About Harvey Weinstein (From Entertainment Tonight. 13 October 2017, 1:49 PM, PDT)
- Sean Young Claims Barbra Streisand Shamed Her for Calling Out Sexual Harassment (From TMZ. 19 October 2017, 5:04 PM, PDT)
- Jennifer Lawrence to Receive Sherry Lansing Award at Hollywood Reporter Women in Entertainment Breakfast (From Look to the Stars. 16 October 2017, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- The Link and I (From FilmExperience. 16 October 2017, 7:15 AM, PDT)