This fall, it's going to be cool to watch Nickelodeon again. They're pulling out fan favorites from their arsenal of original shows for a new nighttime programming block that includes shows like "Clarissa Explains it All," "All That," and "Salute Your Shorts."
"The '90s Are All That" will air from midnight to 2am (Et) beginning in the fall. Along with "Clarissa Explains it All," "All That," and "Salute Your Shorts,' it'll feature a rotating block of shows including "The Adventures of Pete & Pete," "Rugrats," "Rocket Power," "The Amanda Show," and "Kenan & Kel."
Nickelodeon made the surprising move in response to overwhelming demand from fans who want to re-live their favorite childhood shows. '90's Nick programming has 9 million fans on Facebook alone.
"There is an entire generation of young people who literally grew up on these great 1990s' series, and many of them have been vocal about wanting »
Similar News Items"Clarissa Explains It All" (1991)
- Joaquin Phoenix Proposed to His Yoga Teacher, Kate Hudson Calls off Her Engagement + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 9 December 2014, 6:30 AM, PST)
- Flashback Friday: Revisit Nickelodeon Hit Clarissa Explains It All 20 Years Later (From PEOPLE.com. 5 December 2014, 3:30 PM, PST)
- 17 things you never knew about The Hunger Games (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 22 November 2014, 1:30 AM, PST)
"Salute Your Shorts" (1991)
- StreamFix: 'Gilmore Girls' and 15 Other October Musts (From Hitfix. 30 September 2014, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- 10 Kids TV Characters Who Were Totally Gay Icons (From Obsessed with Film. 30 July 2014, 3:15 AM, PDT)
- 1990 Things From The 90s (Seriously) (From Huffington Post. 29 July 2013, 9:29 AM, PDT)
"The Amanda Show" (1999)
- 10 Massively Outdated Websites That You Can Still Access (From Obsessed with Film. 4 November 2014, 4:03 AM, PST)
- Amanda Bynes' Very Own Show Premiered 15 Years Ago – And Et Was There (From Entertainment Tonight. 16 October 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Classic Nickelodeon Skits That Remind Us Why We Love Amanda Bynes (From VH1.com. 14 October 2014, 5:00 AM, PDT)