Tremors? Nightbreed? Sundown: The Vampire in Retreat? 976-evil? Are all on the list this year. And though there were not huge horror wins in sound editing through screenplays, the Technical Awards never cease to bring out the horror veterans. Notably Tim Drnec who contributed to such VHS classics as Alien Seed, Destroyer, and Prison won for his work on “Spydercam 3D volumetric suspended cable camera technologies.” An award also shared with Ben Britten Smith and Matt Davis who both also worked on Constantine.
But among all the winners, the Academy also honored some great loses in 2010. And though they mentioned some of our heroes, Dennis Hooper (Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2), Kevin McCarthy (Invasion of the Body Snatchers) and Dino de Laurentiis (King Kong), they did not mention Zelda Rubinstein or Corey Haim. But we will in this last section and the others lost to us last year.
So farewell fight fans and remember, »
- Heather Buckley
Similar News ItemsThe Social Network (2010)
- Christian Bale Confirmed In Steve Jobs Biopic (From The Hollywood News. 25 October 2014, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- 'Game of Thrones' actor to star in major Syfy miniseries (From EW.com - Inside TV. 24 October 2014, 11:31 AM, PDT)
- Ben Wheatley Comes to Us for 'Free Fire' with Olivia Wilde and More (From FirstShowing.net. 24 October 2014, 11:01 AM, PDT)
Iron Man 2 (2010)
- Who Is Andy Serkis Playing In Avengers: Age Of Ultron? (From We Got This Covered. 24 October 2014, 10:24 AM, PDT)
- Why Are There Ballerinas in the ‘Avengers 2′ Trailer? (From FilmSchoolRejects. 23 October 2014, 6:09 AM, PDT)
- Michael Douglas and Evangeline Lilly in new Ant-Man set photo (From Flickeringmyth. 23 October 2014, 12:02 AM, PDT)
- 'Interstellar' TV Spots: Matthew McConaughey Must Save the Future (From MovieWeb. 25 October 2014, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Interstellar: New TV spot debuts during X Factor (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 October 2014, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Dracula Untold star Luke Evans to star in Ben Wheatley's Free Fire (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 25 October 2014, 8:02 AM, PDT)