Magnet has released (via hulu) the red band trailer for writer-director Quentin Dupieux's Rubber, which comes to theaters April 1, and is already playing On Demand. Check out the red band trailer below!
Rubber is the story of Robert, an inanimate tire that has been abandoned in the desert, and suddenly and inexplicably comes to life. As Robert roams the bleak landscape, he discovers that he possesses terrifying telepathic powers that give him the ability to destroy anything he wishes without having to move. At first content to prey on small desert creatures and various discarded objects, his attention soon turns to humans, especially a beautiful and mysterious woman who crosses his path. Leaving a swath of destruction across the desert landscape, Robert becomes a chaotic force to be reckoned with, and truly a movie villain for the ages.
Similar News ItemsCharley Koontz
- ‘CSI: Cyber – The Complete Season One’ Review (From Blogomatic3000. 21 September 2016, 5:39 AM, PDT)
- CSI: Cyber: Cancelled by CBS; No Season Three (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 May 2016, 6:41 PM, PDT)
- CSI: Cyber: The Inevitable Farewell (From TVovermind.com. 12 May 2016, 4:31 PM, PDT)
- Top 100 Most Anticipated Foreign Films of 2017: #48. Quentin Dupieux’s Au Poste (From ioncinema. 5 January 2017, 9:00 AM, PST)
- Listen To Tchami’s Debut Essential Mix (From We Got This Covered. 18 October 2016, 9:46 AM, PDT)
- [Tiff Review] We Are Never Alone (From The Film Stage. 8 September 2016, 5:30 PM, PDT)
- Review: "Nightmare Weekend" (1986); Dual Format Release From Vinegar Syndrome (From CinemaRetro. 13 April 2017, 6:08 AM, PDT)
- ‘Bitch’ Review: Marianna Palka’s Vicious Feminist Satire Has Plenty of Bark and Bite — Sundance 2017 (From Indiewire. 21 January 2017, 10:08 PM, PST)
- Daniel Radcliffe & Paul Dano Have A Surreal Fight For Survival In ‘Swiss Army Man’ [Review] (From The Playlist. 23 June 2016, 10:55 AM, PDT)