Practically every mega-star in Hollywood has gotten animated.
Tom Hanks was a toy. George Clooney was a fox. Eddie Murphy was an ass a donkey. And in the prehistoric adventure "The Croods," Emma Stone, Nicolas Cage and Ryan Reynolds play a cavegirl, a caveman and a caveboy, respectively.
We wondered what these stars would look like as animated people rather than as, you know, animals and neanderthals and stuff. Thanks to these 17 portraits, we've replaced our wondering with works of art.
Originally published March 1, 2011. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Kristen Stewart Craves Love In Stylish, Sexy Equals Trailer (From Cinema Blend. 11 February 2016, 2:06 PM, PST)
- The Cutest Pictures of Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 5:45 PM, PST)
- 22 of the Sexiest Charlie Hunnam Pictures Out There (From Popsugar. 10 February 2016, 12:00 AM, PST)
- Horror Pack Subscription Service Asks “What DVD/Blurays Are You Craving For in Your Collection?”; Giveaway! (From Icons of Fright. 11 February 2016, 2:46 PM, PST)
- Variety Artisan Awards Salute ‘Star Wars,’ ‘Mad Max’ at Santa Barbara Film Festival (From Variety - Film News. 11 February 2016, 6:38 AM, PST)
- Jacob Tremblay Is This Awards Season's Adorable Little Mvp - and His Cute Instagrams Offer All the Proof (From PEOPLE.com. 9 February 2016, 8:40 PM, PST)
- Catching Up: Depp's Trump, Ladd's Gripe, Amy's Drama (From FilmExperience. 11 February 2016, 5:30 PM, PST)
- Johnny Depp Plays Donald Trump In Funny Or Die Video (From Uinterview. 11 February 2016, 8:59 AM, PST)
- Jimmy Fallon or Larry David: Whose Bernie Sanders Impression Wins? (From Moviefone. 11 February 2016, 7:55 AM, PST)