Practically every mega-star in Hollywood has gotten animated.
Tom Hanks was a toy. George Clooney was a fox. Eddie Murphy was an ass a donkey. And in the prehistoric adventure "The Croods," Emma Stone, Nicolas Cage and Ryan Reynolds play a cavegirl, a caveman and a caveboy, respectively.
We wondered what these stars would look like as animated people rather than as, you know, animals and neanderthals and stuff. Thanks to these 17 portraits, we've replaced our wondering with works of art.
Originally published March 1, 2011. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Directors' Trademarks: David Cronenberg (From Cinelinx. 28 July 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- Sony, Transmission partner on home ent pact (From ScreenDaily. 22 July 2015, 12:52 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson Pops Up With Fka Twigs - and a Serious Beard! (From Popsugar. 20 July 2015, 11:10 AM, PDT)
- Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan Continue to Be the Perfect Couple—See Their Best Live! Moments! (From E! Online. 28 July 2015, 5:12 PM, PDT)
- Angelina Jolie Opens Up About Son Maddox: He Is My Son But He Is Also a Son of Cambodia (From TooFab. 28 July 2015, 12:00 PM, PDT)
- Hey Now! The 10 most showstopping Howard Stern interview moments of 2015 (From Hitfix. 27 July 2015, 5:33 PM, PDT)
- 'The Danish Girl,' Kristen Stewart and more set sail for the 2015 Venice Film Festival (From Hitfix. 29 July 2015, 2:50 AM, PDT)
- Venice Fest Reveals Robust Lineup Featuring Hollywood Stars and International Auteurs (From Variety - Film News. 29 July 2015, 2:15 AM, PDT)
- Win Dead Man on Blu-ray Steelbook (From HeyUGuys. 29 July 2015, 1:45 AM, PDT)