Practically every mega-star in Hollywood has gotten animated.
Tom Hanks was a toy. George Clooney was a fox. Eddie Murphy was an ass a donkey. And in the prehistoric adventure "The Croods," Emma Stone, Nicolas Cage and Ryan Reynolds play a cavegirl, a caveman and a caveboy, respectively.
We wondered what these stars would look like as animated people rather than as, you know, animals and neanderthals and stuff. Thanks to these 17 portraits, we've replaced our wondering with works of art.
Originally published March 1, 2011. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson Spotted In Als Ice Bucket Challenge Action,New Clip (From OnTheFlix. 22 August 2014, 2:21 PM, PDT)
- Bérénice Bejo Joins Robert Pattinson In The Childhood Of A Leader (From We Got This Covered. 22 August 2014, 6:18 AM, PDT)
- Als Ice Bucket Roundup: Shia Labeouf, Kristen Stewart and More (From Entertainment Tonight. 21 August 2014, 7:45 PM, PDT)
- Justin Lin is Remaking the 1982 Jet Li Movie Shaolin Temple (From Beyond Hollywood. 22 August 2014, 1:06 PM, PDT)
- Brad Grey Takes Als Plunge With Help From Johnny Knoxville (From Deadline New York. 22 August 2014, 12:13 PM, PDT)
- Andrew Dominik to script remake of Shaolin Temple; Justin Lin to direct (From JoBlo. 22 August 2014, 9:43 AM, PDT)
- Best of the Week: 'Ant-Man' First Look, 'Goonies' Action Figures, Adult Comic Book Movies and More (From Movies.com. 22 August 2014, 8:00 PM, PDT)
- Jon Hamm denies rumours linking him to Marvel’s Doctor Strange (From Flickeringmyth. 22 August 2014, 12:38 PM, PDT)
- Gwyneth Paltrow Not Mad At Chris Martin + Jennifer Lawrence Hook Up, Donald Sterling Gets Outed + More of Today’s First Dibs (From VH1.com. 22 August 2014, 8:30 AM, PDT)