Practically every mega-star in Hollywood has gotten animated.
Tom Hanks was a toy. George Clooney was a fox. Eddie Murphy was an ass a donkey. And in the prehistoric adventure "The Croods," Emma Stone, Nicolas Cage and Ryan Reynolds play a cavegirl, a caveman and a caveboy, respectively.
We wondered what these stars would look like as animated people rather than as, you know, animals and neanderthals and stuff. Thanks to these 17 portraits, we've replaced our wondering with works of art.
Originally published March 1, 2011. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Is Coachella a corporate sellout? (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- Robert Pattinson 'obsessed' with The X Factor (From Virgin Media - TV. 19 April 2014, 4:00 AM, PDT)
- 87th Academy Awards Dates and Early Predictions: Another Streep? (From Alt Film Guide. 18 April 2014, 5:07 PM, PDT)
- April Showers: Thelma & Louise (From FilmExperience. 18 April 2014, 8:30 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Will Play a Real-Life Hero (From Popsugar. 18 April 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- Chris Pine Will Play a Real-Life Hero (From BuzzSugar. 18 April 2014, 2:09 PM, PDT)
- "Heaven" Beats "Transcendence" At Box-Office (From Dark Horizons. 19 April 2014, 1:01 PM, PDT)
- Box Office: 'Transcendence' flops as 'Captain America' stays at No. 1 on Friday (From Hitfix. 19 April 2014, 10:28 AM, PDT)
- Friday Box Office: Captain America: The Winter Soldier Battles Rio 2 for the Top Spot, While Heaven Is For Real Trumps Transcendence (From Collider.com. 19 April 2014, 10:02 AM, PDT)