Practically every mega-star in Hollywood has gotten animated.
Tom Hanks was a toy. George Clooney was a fox. Eddie Murphy was an ass a donkey. And in the prehistoric adventure "The Croods," Emma Stone, Nicolas Cage and Ryan Reynolds play a cavegirl, a caveman and a caveboy, respectively.
We wondered what these stars would look like as animated people rather than as, you know, animals and neanderthals and stuff. Thanks to these 17 portraits, we've replaced our wondering with works of art.
Originally published March 1, 2011. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Robert Pattinson Gal Pal Dylan Penn Sizzles in Hot New Photos (See!) (From TheImproper.com. 17 December 2014, 12:10 PM, PST)
- Robert Pattinson Shopping for Townhouse in Brooklyn: Details (From Us Weekly. 16 December 2014, 12:09 PM, PST)
- Are Robert Pattinson and Fka Twigs Moving In Together Already? "Serious" Couple Spotted Furniture Shopping (From E! Online. 15 December 2014, 8:06 PM, PST)
- Puppy Love vs. Ellen's Oscar Selfie: Vote for the Best Viral Moment of the Year! (From E! Online. 18 December 2014, 5:30 AM, PST)
- 51 Years of Epic Brad Pitt Hotness (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 3:52 AM, PST)
- These Gloriously Cheesy Brad Pitt Pictures From 1987 Can't Be Beat (From Popsugar. 18 December 2014, 2:36 AM, PST)
- Neil Gaiman On Sandman: Cumberbatch, Hiddleston And An Imminent Script (From We Got This Covered. 18 December 2014, 2:19 AM, PST)
- Orlando Bloom In Talks For 'Pirates 5', Teases Plot (From LatinoReview. 17 December 2014, 11:33 AM, PST)
- 'Into The Woods' Reviews: Rob Marshall Directs a Solid, Satisfying Sondheim Fairytale (From Thompson on Hollywood. 17 December 2014, 11:26 AM, PST)