Practically every mega-star in Hollywood has gotten animated.
Tom Hanks was a toy. George Clooney was a fox. Eddie Murphy was an ass a donkey. And in the prehistoric adventure "The Croods," Emma Stone, Nicolas Cage and Ryan Reynolds play a cavegirl, a caveman and a caveboy, respectively.
We wondered what these stars would look like as animated people rather than as, you know, animals and neanderthals and stuff. Thanks to these 17 portraits, we've replaced our wondering with works of art.
Originally published March 1, 2011. »
- NextMovie Staff
Similar News ItemsRobert Pattinson
- Flickering Myth Podcast – The Martian & Life Reviewed (From Flickeringmyth. 3 October 2015, 12:46 PM, PDT)
- The Prudent Innocence: Kenneth Branagh's "Cinderella" (From MUBI. 2 October 2015, 9:52 AM, PDT)
- Bollywood celebrities to lend voice for ‘We the People’ (From Bollyspice. 1 October 2015, 4:04 AM, PDT)
- Unauthorized Beverly Hills, 90210 Story: 10 Best Revelations, Including How Tori Spelling Had Shannen Doherty's Back (From Us Weekly. 4 October 2015, 1:39 AM, PDT)
- Kirsten Dunst: ‘The movie industry is in a weird place – creatives blossom on TV’ (From The Guardian - TV News. 4 October 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Kirsten Dunst: ‘The movie industry is in a weird place – creatives blossom on TV’ (From The Guardian - Film News. 4 October 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Examples of Exceptional Makeup Effects in Film (From Cinelinx. 4 October 2015, 6:16 PM, PDT)
- CBS Drops the Hollywood Film Awards: Delivered 4.1 million viewers (From Hollywoodnews.com. 2 October 2015, 9:50 PM, PDT)
- Jake Gyllenhaal’s ‘Southpaw’ Gets Awards Season Re-Release (From Variety - Film News. 1 October 2015, 4:32 PM, PDT)