It's hard to predict the winners of this year's Oscars because there is no clear-cut favorite. Last year, Kathryn Bigelow's "The Hurt Locker" started strong during awards season and maintained its dominance all the way to its Oscar best picture victory. This year, David Fincher's "The Social Network" triumphed in the beginning but the Oscar buzz surrounding the movie is slowly fading away.
But I still have my favorites and I will attempt to handicap the Oscars. Here are my predictions of who should take home Oscar gold at the 83rd Annual Academy Awards.
.127 Hours. Christian Colson, »
Similar News ItemsJennifer Lawrence (III)
- 7 surprising Hollywood stars who love British reality TV (From Digital Spy - TV news. 29 May 2015, 9:30 AM, PDT)
- Cyclops, Jean Grey and Storm in X-Men: Apocalypse concept art (From Flickeringmyth. 29 May 2015, 4:45 AM, PDT)
- High Quality Version Of 'Cyclops' And 'Jean Grey' X-men: Apocalypse Concept Art Surfaces (From ComicBookMovie. 28 May 2015, 4:04 PM, PDT)
Christopher Nolan (I)
- Chris Chalk Promoted to Series Regular on Fox's 'Gotham' Playing Lucius Fox (From Indiewire Television. 29 May 2015, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- 7 films that turn classic genres completely on their heads (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 28 May 2015, 4:00 PM, PDT)
- James Holmes References The Dark Knight Rises In Disturbing Diary Entry (From Cinema Blend. 28 May 2015, 2:08 PM, PDT)
- The Justice League movie you'll never get to see: George Miller's lost superhero epic (From Digital Spy - Movie News. 29 May 2015, 1:30 AM, PDT)
- Jesse Eisenberg is a stoned, cold killer in first trailer for ‘American Ultra’ (From SoundOnSight. 28 May 2015, 12:34 PM, PDT)
- Jason Segel is David Foster Wallace in first trailer for ‘The End of the Tour’ (From SoundOnSight. 28 May 2015, 11:52 AM, PDT)