If your ticket to the Oscars got lost in the post, don't despair. Our experts know just where to go to bump in to the hottest celebs. Here are their top tips
Celebrity blogger at perezhilton.com
Very Public Restaurants!
No, celebrities don't actually eat. But they do Love having their picture taken. A lot! So celebs will flock to those restaurants where the paparazzi are usually swarming. It's a safe bet that you can run into a star at The Ivy (113 N Robertson Blvd; +1 310 274 8303), Toast (8221 West 3rd Street; +1 323 655 5018, toastbakerycafe.net) or Joan's On 3rd (8350 West Third Street; +1 323 655 2285, joansonthird.com). Those are the top three "Look At Me" restaurants, but they're not even the best! My favourite eatery in Los Angeles is José Andrés's The Bazaar (465 South La Cienega Blvd; +1 310 246 5555, thebazaar.com), which specialises in tapas done with a molecular-gastronomy twist.
It used to be Rodeo Drive. »
Similar News ItemsJustin Bieber
- Justin Bieber -- Videotaped Deposition -- Like You've Never Seen Him ... And It's Bad (From TMZ. 10 March 2014, 1:00 AM, PDT)
- Don't Ask Justin Bieber About Ex Girlfriend Selena Gomez - Question Leads to Walk Out (From National Ledger. 9 March 2014, 8:36 AM, PDT)
- Bieber, Gomez hug, kiss each other in public (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Jay Z refuses to be Kanye West's best man if wedding is filmed for reality TV (From RealBollywood. 9 March 2014, 10:52 PM, PDT)
- Khloé Kardashian Sheds Tears Over Lamar Odom Divorce in Emotional Kuwtk Mid-Season Finale—See the Full Recap! (From E! Online. 9 March 2014, 10:01 PM, PDT)
- If Jennifer Aniston Could Have Any Famous Person's Body, Who Would It Be? (From PEOPLE.com. 9 March 2014, 6:50 AM, PDT)
- Need For Speed review (From Den of Geek. 9 March 2014, 1:28 AM, PST)
- Festival aims to put Hollywood back in the frame with bid to recapture the glory days (From The Guardian - Film News. 8 March 2014, 4:11 PM, PST)
- Tom Cruise's Ex Katie Holmes Reality TV Show - Following Gwyneth Paltrow's Lead? (From National Ledger. 8 March 2014, 6:45 AM, PST)