Pretty Little Liars will release its first season on DVD on June 7.
Included on the box set will be all 22 episodes that bonus features, such as:
Pretty Little Liars: Two Truths and a Lie - Fun facts and fictional fallacies about the cast of the show. It All Started with a Little Lie: Making Pretty Little Liars - How Sara Shepard’s novels became a TV series. Little Secrets from the Set - Cast and crew members deliver several behind-the-scenes secrets from the set. Deleted scenes.
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News Items"Pretty Little Liars" (2010)
- 10 Inanimate Objects That Could Have Been "A" on Pretty Little Liars (From BuzzSugar. 4 September 2015, 9:00 PM, PDT)
- Empire Season 2's First Songs Are Your New Jams (From BuzzSugar. 4 September 2015, 11:55 AM, PDT)
- Did Mr. Robot Need More Tyrell? Where Is Ray Donovan's Son? Arrow Misfire? Weak Whispers UFOs? And More TV Qs (From TVLine.com. 4 September 2015, 10:30 AM, PDT)
Sara Shepard (II)
- Pretty Little Liars Creator I. Marlene King Just Dropped a Cryptic Finale Clue (From BuzzSugar. 23 March 2015, 3:38 PM, PDT)
- Who Is "A," According to Pretty Little Liars Book Author Sara Shepard? (From BuzzSugar. 23 March 2015, 2:50 PM, PDT)
- Pretty Little Liars Author Sara Shepard Spills Her 'A' Theories, Shares Backstage Photos (From PEOPLE.com. 18 March 2015, 6:25 AM, PDT)
Little Secrets (2001)
- Meditation helps Evan Rachel Wood relax and stay calm (From RealBollywood. 7 April 2013, 3:40 AM, PDT)
- Morning Brew - Fri. Oct. 5: "The Lesbian" is an actual movie title, Sarah Silverman on "Yetta Kurland Live" (From AfterEllen.com. 5 October 2012, 8:24 AM, PDT)
- Album Stream: Chamberlin - Cabin Covers Ep (From PasteMagazine. 1 November 2011, 11:30 AM, PDT)