This much we know about the romantic messiness on NBC’s Community (Thursdays at 8/7c): Joel McHale‘s Jeff famously slept with Britta (during last season’s spectacular bit of paintball warfare), but also made out with Annie.
The latter incident, we realized before the comedy’s holiday break, had quite the impact on Ms. Edison, who during the “Conspiracy Theory” “shoot-out” professed her love for her study group leader. And despite her protestations otherwise, that was not necessarily a heat-of-the-moment piece of acting.
“That was a big reveal about Annie’s feelings,” Alison Brie tells TVLine, “and things »
- Matt Webb Mitovich
Similar News Items"Community" (2009)
- Dan Harmon Calls Out Misogynist “Rick and Morty” Fans (From Women and Hollywood. 22 September 2017, 11:01 AM, PDT)
- Danny Pudi Provides Community Movie Update: We Will Do It (From Screen Rant. 22 September 2017, 9:25 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Tiger Hunter’ Review: Danny Pudi’s Got Big Dreams as a 1979 Immigrant (From The Wrap. 22 September 2017, 8:37 AM, PDT)
- Kristen Bell, Joel McHale and More Mock Castle-Like TV in Ryan Hansen Solves Crimes on Television Trailer (From TVLine.com. 22 September 2017, 8:42 AM, PDT)
- The Great Indoors: Is the CBS TV Series Cancelled or Renewed for Season Two? (From TVSeriesFinale. 19 September 2017, 7:14 PM, PDT)
- Mptf Hosts Star-Studded 11th Annual Evening Before Party (From Look to the Stars. 19 September 2017, 5:45 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Disaster Artist’ Trailer is Something You Never Thought You Needed (From Age of the Nerd. 23 September 2017, 5:09 PM, PDT)
- New to Streaming: ‘A Ghost Story,’ ‘Carol,’ ‘The Death of Louis Xiv,’ and More (From The Film Stage. 22 September 2017, 5:07 AM, PDT)
- Dave Franco Opens Up About How Alison Brie Was ‘Really the Only Option for Marriage’ (From PEOPLE.com. 21 September 2017, 10:36 PM, PDT)