We'll be covering this series in depth, posting details recaps, reviews, photos and quotes every week. The show stars Sarah Shahi as Kate Reed, a mediator in San Francisco.
Why a mediator and not a lawyer? And why San Francisco? Creator Michael Sardo tackled these questions in a recent conference call.
Why make Kate a mediator?
There are no rules; it’s all about the personality of the mediator. I thought that makes for very interesting drama.
I mean, it’s scary in a way. As I said earlier, essentially the show is two people have a conflict, put them in a room, close the door, send in Kate Reed, and I just thought that was a great fundamental challenge for a dramatist of how do you make something happen with that.
Why is the show set in San Francisco? »
- email@example.com (Matt Richenthal)
Similar News ItemsUSA Network [us]
- USA Network TV Show Ratings (updated 7/27/17) (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2017, 9:39 PM, PDT)
- Shooter: Season Two of USA Series Will Have Fewer Episodes (From TVSeriesFinale. 27 July 2017, 6:36 PM, PDT)
- Jaina Lee Ortiz to Star in “Grey’s Anatomy” Spinoff Set in Firehouse (From Women and Hollywood. 27 July 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- 'The L Word' Sequel in Works at Showtime, Search Still on for Showrunner (From Rolling Stone. 11 July 2017, 12:20 PM, PDT)
- Reverie: NBC Orders Virtual Reality Drama with Sarah Shahi and Dennis Haysbert (From TVSeriesFinale. 12 May 2017, 6:22 PM, PDT)
- Svu Renewed for Season 19 at NBC (From TVLine.com. 12 May 2017, 4:15 PM, PDT)
"Fairly Legal" (2011)
- Fuller House Actress Virginia Williams Welcomes Second Son: 'Two Boys Under 2!!' (From PEOPLE.com. 5 July 2017, 2:05 PM, PDT)
- Virginia Williams Opens Up About Her Three Miscarriages: Other Women Telling Their Stories Makes Me ‘Feel Less Alone’ (From PEOPLE.com. 9 March 2017, 1:15 PM, PST)
- TVLine Items: Sarah Shahi's NBC Pilot, Queen Latifah Gets Biblical and More (From TVLine.com. 10 February 2017, 12:46 PM, PST)