E! Online has been running a little online competition for their 2010 Celebrity of the Year, and recently boiled it down to the top two. Now, these two just happened to be none other than Edward and Bella themselves, Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart. So who won? Really, you’d never guess:
This competition was not for the faint of heart. We started off with 99 of the year’s biggest celebs and put the task of naming a champion in your hands. In the end, the final matchup was the most agonizing and also one of the closest: Who would walk away with the title? Would it be Robert Pattinson or would it be Kristen Stewart? The votes are in.
So who is your 2010 Celeb of the Year?
(Who would have ever imagined.)
The race was close right up to the end, but ultimately Pattinson’s 6,430 votes (51.5 percent) won out over Stewart’s 6,063 votes (48.5 percent).
Read the full story at E! Online here.
I don’t think it’s a big surprise that Rob wins all these contests, he’s Rob!
Are you surprised Rob beat out Kristen for E! Onlines 2010 Celebrity of the Year? »
Similar News ItemsKristen Stewart (I)
- Is Idris Elba Too Old to Play James Bond? (From MovieWeb. 22 July 2016, 12:55 PM, PDT)
- Kristen Stewart Spotted Kissing Back-On Girlfriend Alicia Cargile During a Coffee Run (From Popsugar. 21 July 2016, 9:30 PM, PDT)
- Blake Lively Mingled With More Kids Than Adults at a Target Bash in Brooklyn (From Popsugar. 21 July 2016, 9:05 PM, PDT)
- Why Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Says It’s Ok to Eat Butter! (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Is it Ok to Eat Butter? Celebrity Trainer Harley Pasternak Weighs In (From PEOPLE.com. 22 July 2016, 8:15 PM, PDT)
- Announcing the 2016 Popsugar 100! (From Popsugar. 22 July 2016, 11:30 AM, PDT)