Actor Freddie Prinze, Jr. is facing legal action from a man who alleges he suffered severe neck injuries in a 2009 car crash.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Prinze, Jr. was driving a car registered to his wife, Sarah Michelle Gellar, when he "suddenly and without warning" rear-ended a car that was stopped at a red light.
The driver claims he suffered severe neck injuries that have kept him from working, and he has been advised by doctors to undergo surgery.
Reports suggest the claimant is seeking a judgment in the six-figure range.
Similar News ItemsSarah Michelle Gellar
- 19 Times Twins Got Too Twisted for TV (From TVfanatic. 23 August 2016, 7:00 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar's Latest Outing Will Have You Seeing Stars . . . Literally (From Popsugar. 12 August 2016, 6:53 AM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Posts Touching Tribute To ‘Loyal’ Friend Shannen Doherty (From ET Canada. 9 August 2016, 1:54 PM, PDT)
- Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Blu-ray Details Announced (From MovieWeb. 17 June 2016, 3:02 PM, PDT)
- TV Shows to Watch If You Miss Classic '90s Teen Movies (From Moviefone. 19 May 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)
- Mike Gold: Dark Scooby & Freedom Fightin’ Fred (From Comicmix. 20 April 2016, 5:00 AM, PDT)