Actor Freddie Prinze, Jr. is facing legal action from a man who alleges he suffered severe neck injuries in a 2009 car crash.
According to legal documents obtained by TMZ.com, Prinze, Jr. was driving a car registered to his wife, Sarah Michelle Gellar, when he "suddenly and without warning" rear-ended a car that was stopped at a red light.
The driver claims he suffered severe neck injuries that have kept him from working, and he has been advised by doctors to undergo surgery.
Reports suggest the claimant is seeking a judgment in the six-figure range.
Similar News ItemsSarah Michelle Gellar
- New Channel Pivot Takes On Buffy The Vampire Slayer (From ScifiMafia. 17 December 2013, 1:00 PM, PST)
- Rejoice! Veronica Mars and Buffy The Vampire Slayer Are Teaming Up—Find Out Why! (From E! Online. 17 December 2013, 11:44 AM, PST)
- Pivot Adds Power Hours with ‘Buffy,’ ‘Veronica Mars’ Reruns (From Variety - TV News. 17 December 2013, 9:07 AM, PST)
- Fast and Furious star Paul Walker – a career in clips (From The Guardian - Film News. 2 December 2013, 1:29 AM, PST)
- Remembering Paul Walker (1973-2013) (From TheFabLife - Movies. 1 December 2013, 7:55 AM, PST)
- 'Witches of East End' clip: See Jenna Dewan-Tatum in hot new Us drama (From Digital Spy - TV news. 5 November 2013, 8:53 AM, PST)