This guy is still relevant?
According to TMZ, the 90's actor was driving a car registered to his wife around L.A. in 2009 when he "suddenly and without warning rear-ended a car that was stopped at a red light."
The driver of the other car claims he now needs surgery to fix his very serious neck injury. He also claims he hasn't been able to work since the accident. Apparently, he is demanding a six-figure sum and "didn't really want to sue," but his insurance company pushed it.
- Sharon Tharp
Similar News ItemsSarah Michelle Gellar
- Buffy & Willow Reunion! Sarah Michelle Gellar & Alyson Hannigan Are Almost Twinsies—See the Cute Photos! (From E! Online. 24 May 2015, 12:09 PM, PDT)
- Raven-Symoné Might Be the Next New Cohost of The View (From Popsugar. 21 May 2015, 1:45 PM, PDT)
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Reminisces About Buffy the Vampire Slayer 12 Years After Series Finale: Photos (From Us Weekly. 20 May 2015, 9:02 AM, PDT)
Freddie Prinze Jr.
- Sarah Michelle Gellar Posts Romantic Freddie Prinze Jr. Throwback Photo: "We Were Babes!" (From Us Weekly. 22 May 2015, 11:15 AM, PDT)
- ‘The Craft’ Remake in the Works at Sony With Female Director of ‘Honeymoon’ (From The Wrap. 13 May 2015, 5:35 PM, PDT)
- Round-Up: Star Wars Rebels Season 2 Trailer, Godzilla & Jaws Ice Cubes (From DailyDead. 20 April 2015, 2:53 PM, PDT)